Britax RULES!

Car seat….

and Stroller…

What I love about the carrier is that it is so comfortable you can barely feel the weight you’re carrying.

The carseat and stroller are BLACK, which I love, because it’s chic. They are built really well, and the carseat is SO easy to strap in. No hassle at all. The stroller is smooth and handles really well. I have a Graco set, and it was a rickety disappointment. The brand is a little more expensive than your Graco and Chicco brands, but well worth it because you will be able to use it for more than one kid before it falls apart!

Xo

7 Comments on Britax RULES!

1. Mesa
    November 14, 2012 at 6:13 am (2 years ago)

As someone researching everything you should have figured out that carrying your baby like this ruins the hip. Only the belly-belly-carrying brings the hip in an optimal position….

2. Heidi Simmons
    November 16, 2012 at 1:03 pm (2 years ago)

I like Britax too…. Used in mine and in hubby’s car. Will be keeping for our latest addition. (nearly 4 mo lil girl, Eden) -Heidi

3. norma
    November 16, 2012 at 2:51 pm (2 years ago)

I have the Britax B ready..it is bigger than the agile and you can add a second seat. I love it! I have an 85lb labradoodle and walking him and pushing the stroller is a breeze thanks to how well the stroller maneuvers

4. Amber B.
    November 23, 2012 at 6:25 pm (2 years ago)

I recommend a sling or wrap of some kind. They’re amazing and great for both mom and baby posture-wise.

5. Lindz
    December 16, 2012 at 5:17 am (2 years ago)

Check out the Stokke baby carrier. It has a back support panel. It’s incredibly comfortable and great for baby’s hips. I have an ergo, which I love, but am going to invest in this.

6. Elizabeth
    January 5, 2013 at 2:34 pm (2 years ago)

I am so glad u like Britax products! The stroller folds up really small and I love the fact that I can fit groceries and the stroller in the trunk all at the same time. It’s easy to fold out and collapse. U can do it with one hand. Also, the carseat is great b/c it’s lightweight and the base is easy to snap into. Love all your other product reviews too!!!

7. Madame Verte
    May 2, 2013 at 1:58 pm (2 years ago)

which model of Britax car seat is in the picture? I’m trying to pick one out now and it’s so overwhelming!